Get my banner code or create your own banner

Go Blog!!!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step - Lao Tzu (600 BC-531 BC)

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Dislocated Shoulder

After whole year vacuum of dribbling -and -faking -and -blocking -and -jumping -and -shooting -and -rebounding, finally last night I somehow managed to do the two sessions of 5 on 5 full court basketball game. The rule was simple. In the first session, the first team to score 10 balls will be the winner.

Short of breath…was the feeling that I felt during the first 5 minutes of my first session. This heavyweight one-packed belly-jelly and fat-ass really barred me from doing my potential..well..I used to have potential. But it wasn’t that bad after all. Though we lost, we did score 7 points, and I made 3 of them.

The second session was my nightmare. The rule has changed. The stake has been raised, from 10 points to 20! Oh my…

We started the session slowly. And it costed us much. The opposite played us down 4 or 5 - 0 (couldn’t remember) during the first 5 minutes of game. And the worst was that they seemed to, literally, challenge our physical disadvantage during this session. Many points came from fast-break and second-chance. We couldn’t run, we couldn’t jump, and we couldn’t - once again - breath. Lacking concentration due to lack of oxygen in my brain, I wrecked my ankle after misjudged the landing. Gosh, I thankful the God that I wore my ankle-supporter so I could recover from the fatal injury at that very moment.

5 minutes later after that, the other incident occurred to me. One big guy suddenly appeared from nowhere when I was ready to rebound. Ouch! We bumped each other. But hey, he seemed not to worry with the collision and ran away. Me? Darn, my shoulder…it hurts much. It hurts when I sleep, it hurts when I walk, and got worst when I take a shower since the limitation of movement of my left arm. We lost the game 20-17, thanks to my superbly-performed teammates that could catch up with enemy’s run-off.

I really really need someone who could relocate my shoulder to its original position…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, December 29, 2012 6:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home