Get my banner code or create your own banner

Go Blog!!!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step - Lao Tzu (600 BC-531 BC)

Thursday, June 07, 2007

PC GAMES

Just upgraded my old PC into this:

AMD Sempron 2600+ (due to limited financial capability, can’t afford the dual core)

160 GB Harddisk

1,50 GB RAM (the acceleration is massive!)

Nvidia GeForce 7600GT (It’s the most affordable card for gamers, though)

And now I can sit relax and enjoy the beautiful scene of the latest PC Games. Recently I installed many of them, namely S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Tom Clancy’s Raibow Six Las Vegas (Ooooh…I love Tom Clancy’s series), Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Just Cause, Condemned: Criminal Origins, and Fahrenheit.

Just finished few of them:


- Tom Clancy’s RSLV - Great teamplay, since my dead partners will be replaced in the next mission =)







- Just Cause - another version of Grand Theft Auto in the middle of a tropical island. You can hack a motorcycle, car, truck, tank, boat, chopper, cargo aircraft, and even a jet fighter! Many awesome stunt actions like parachuting from the top of a hill. Nice unlimited environment.








Not yet finished:

- S.T.A.L.K.E.R - I’m not used to play a non-linear game. Here you are free to decide your mission. I’m just playing it for about 15 mins and getting confused about the storyline. Need some times to learn about this game again. However, the graphic is stunning, especially the leaves and the radioactive effects.











- Tom Clancy’s SCDA - This one will be my target to be finished soon. I’m in the middle of Level 4 now (Okhotsk-Rublev). Since this is my first time playing SC series, my learning curve took about an hour (without training, just go into the mission).










- Tom Clancy’s GRAW - been playing it for some times now, and I’m stuck in Level 8!!! I’m running out of ammo, and surrounded with soooo many Mexican rebels. Gosh!








- Microsoft Flight Simulator X - just for fun. There are also many Indonesian airports in this game. However this game requires a super-duper high-end machine, in which mine also can’t run it smoothly.











- Condemned: Criminal Origins - This game is so scary. I can’t resist to play it alone after the sunset. Probably the scariest game I’ve ever played. I’m just playing it on Saturday / Sunday morning. No wonder it takes me so long to finish it.










- Fahrenheit - Great gameplay. Just like watching a movie. You can switch character, decide your own Q&As, fight the bugs in the nightmare, or just enjoy that romantic conversation followed by a woo-hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home